Manhole and fire covers
Manhole covers to cover wells, shafts or pits.
Manhole covers are manufactured as kits, ranging from size 0.6m x 0.6m to 0.9m x 0.9m. They can be supplied as separate hatch, frame and cover or fitted with security bars - frame, grille and cover. Material is optional, based on customer’s needs - stainless steel, aluminium or galvanized steel. The most common variant is aluminium with stainless steel grille.
Manhole covers can be sealed against rain water.
Aluminium covers with stainless steel bars
Steel manhole covers
- Robust and simple construction
- Safe installation, function and ease of use
- Possibility of combining materials
Fireproof hatches with resistance REW 90 DP1. These are painted steel fireproof covers. Fireproof hatches are manufactured in sizes 0.6m x 0.6m to 1m x 0.7m as standard. We can also manufacture fireproof hatches to custom size. These fireproof hatches are typically used in cable channels in buildings, technology centers to separate and split fire zones.
- Standard fireproof hatches
- Custom built fireproof hatches
- Reliable and proofed solutions
- Safe operation and maintenance
- Easy to install